He says he's not dead!
Yes he is, here you go.
I'm not dead!
He's not! I can't take 'him like that, it's against regulation!
OK, now that that's done with. Sorry I've had absolutely nothing of significance to submit here for forever. I'm hoping to have at least ideas soon. Anyways. Was really bored and in a (recently) rare dA mood. So. I have yoinked a meme. From *Spootay.
- Available: Yeah. Pretty much.
- Age: 20
- Annoyance: Toothpicks on the floor. I have good reason for that one that I don't like to think about.
- Allergic: Bit o' hay fever. That's about it.
- Animal: *see avatar*. Also, cats, foxes... Probably something else that isn't coming to mind.
- Actor: Gene Wilder. Duh.
- Beer: Blech.
- Birthday/Birthplace: October 15th / Huntsville, AL.
- Best Friends: Stephen, Alex, and ~DarthCloakedGuy
- Body Part on opposite sex: Hair. Like it looong.
- Best feeling in the world: Uhm... *shrugs*
- Blind or Deaf: Blind, for sure. Would die without my music.
- Best weather: Good heavy, clumpy snow in the middle of the night.
- Been in Love: -_- nope...
- Been bitched out?: Eh, what?
- Been on stage?: Once, in 5th grade. Or do you count stage crew? We do go on the stage, during blackouts, and to wave hi to the audience at the end...
- Believe in yourself?: That's asking for trouble.
- Believe in life on other planets: 13.5 billion light-year RADIUS, of what we've SEEN. Still filled to the brim with galaxies. It's statistically impossible for there not to be.
- Believe in miracles: Invalid parameters. miracle returns undefined.
- Believe in Magic: As in sleight of hand? Hah. I'm not sure about other forms.
- Believe in God: Not per se. The Powers that Be is what I call Him/Her/Them/It.
- Believe in Satan: See^
- Believe in Santa: Yep. Because I am naive by choice.
- Believe in ghosts/spirits: Yup. Something in every mythology has got to be there.
- Believe in Evolution: Possibly guided, but most likely by pure chance. Short version: yes.
- Car: N/A. Walking and buses.
- Candy: Swedish Fish. They addict me.
- Color: Probably blue. Or purple.
- Cried in school: On occasion. But I hid it really well. Being eternally sleepy is an awesome cover for that.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Creamy pale deliciousness of Vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican food: No thanks, I'm good with my pizza.
- Cake or pie: Apple pie? Lemon cake? If yes to both, then I could not decide.
- Countries to visit: Ah... England. Greece. T's about it.
- Day or Night: Noctem
- Dream vehicle: *shrug* I'm good.
- Danced: Can anyone honestly say no to this?
- Dance in the rain?: Nope. Rain makes me feel like a wet cat.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Never
- Do the splits?: OW.
- Eggs: Numm
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone has: A disease that they conveniently have a pill for!
- Ever failed a class?: Enough that I have a GED.
- First crush: Can't say I've had one.
- Full name: Daniel James Barnhart, if you MUST know.
- First thoughts waking up: I never notice.
- Food: Bread, tomato sauce, mozarella cheese, and various meats, put together in that order and baked.
- Greatest Fear: Bees. Tiny wing-ed demons, they are.
- Giver or taker: I'd be a giver if I had anything to give. I'm such a freaking mooch.
- Goals: That may be me problem with that^.
- Gum: *shrugs* enh, enjoy it yourself, thanks.
- Get along with your parents?: Half.
- Good luck charms: Chinese Lucky coin. That's about it.
- Hair Color: Darth Vader black
- Height: 5'11", maybe 6'. Been a long time since I've measured.
- Happy: Tend to be, yeah.
- Holidays: Leif Ericsson Day (seriously, see previous journal), and... I guess New Year's.
- How do you want to die: Some way painless and quick. Bullet to the base of my skull would do nicely.
- Health freak?: ........Uh, yeah, no.
- Hate: Haters.
I (in gender of your choice) ((Does that mean in my ideal mate? I guess so, I'll roll with that))
- Eye color: Dark blue, I think.
- Hair color: Redhead
- Height: Same height as me
- Clothing Style: Casual
- Characteristics: Spirituality (NOT religion), humor, honesty, intelligence.
- Ice Cream: ((Guess that's the end of the mate part)) Summer Dream. Orange sherbert and vanilla swirled together. Mmmmm.
- Instrument: I play the Clarinet badly. I guess as a consequence, I like hearing it.
- Jewelry: Occasional necklase, usually under the shirt
- Job: Mad scientist, no doubt about it. If you mean current job, none.
- Kids: I'll leave that to my brother. I like the uncle role (Yeah, I've had a crack at it)
- Kickboxing or karate: Judo. I think that's the one that's purely defensive, nothing but momentum redirection.
- Keep a journal?: I've tried many a time. I suck at it.
- Longest Car Ride: I think that'd be our trip to either 4 Corners or Mt Rushmore.
- Love: Eh, wha?
- Letter: Q. And not just because of Star Trek's Q.
- Laughed so hard you cried: When warranted.
- Love at first sight: I'm gonna go with... No. First conversation, possibly.
- Milk flavor: Reg'lar
- Movie: Blazing Saddles, Willy Wonka (the old Gene Wilder one), probably something else.
- Mooned anyone?: Me? Moon someone? Barking up the wrong tree
- Marriage: Maybe.
- Motion sickness?: Can't say it's ever happened.
- McD's or BK: the King scares me. So the MD.
- Number of Siblings: A little bro, that's it.
- Number of Piercing: None at all
- Number: I'm gonna go with 8. Nice very even number
- Overused: Epic
- One wish: magic satchel, with infinite space inside.
- One phobia: See Greatest Fear
- Place you'd like to live: I'm good here in CO
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke. Except for the one exception of Mountain Dew.
- Quail: Quailman (Guess the reference!)
- Questionnaires: Yes, this is. Wonderful deduction.
- Reason to cry: Catharsis
- Reality T.V.: Not unless I'm the one making it
- Radio Station: Internet radio count? Good. [link] Enjoy
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: In fact I can
- Song: Code Monkey - Johnathan Coulton
- Shoe size: 11 1/2
- Sushi: I don't eat raw meat. And fish IS meat.
- Skipped school: Tried it for one lousy class once, got caught.
- Slept outside: When camping.
- Seen a dead body?: I believe I've only seen my grandmother dead.
- Smoked?: Nope
- Skinny dipped?: Nope
- Shower daily?: Recently, yeah.
- Sing well?: Too shy to ask someone
- In the shower?: Not loudly
- Swear?: F*ck no. Actually, just when it's needed.
- Stuffed Animals?: Couple here and there >_>
- Single/Group dates: I'd need some experience in that field first.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Straw
- Scientists need to invent: Actual half-breeds of humans and animals. I insist the genetic engineers get off their lazy butts and do it.
- Time for bed: It's 5 AM as of writing this. What do you think? Wait, 5 AM? Crap.
- Thunderstorms: Beautiful.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Nope
- Unpredictable: maybe
- Under the influence?: Of?
- Understanding?: Not the question.
- Vegetable you hate: Gonna go with spinach. Never got a taste for it.
- Vegetable you love: App--those are fruits. Uh, carrots.
- Vacation spot: Cyberspace? No? Then... Manhattan island.
- Weakness: Gambling. It's sneaky. But having no money helps.
- When you grow up: Ideally? A chef.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Don't have any doppleganger friends.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Alex.
- Worst feeling: abject failure at a project.
- Wanted to be a model?: GAH no.
- Where do we go when we die: Next life. When the soul is done with all its lives... Then I dunno. I'll tell you once I'm there, K?
- Worst weather: Son-of-a-bitch-cold, no snow, high winds. Or anything with humidity over 60% or so.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Can't.
- X-Rays: Yum
-Year it is now: Really running out of ideas, huh?
-Yellow: Yellow-bellied hornswaggler! (Thank you years of Looney Toons and Yosimite Sam)
- Zoo animal: Peacock
- Zodiac sign: Libra
Et, voila. Feel free to swipe.